Toggle menu

Service status

You are now on the councils' new website platform. Read about the changes.

Streets, parking and travel

Street maintenance, parking and travel for Lewes district and the borough of Eastbourne

This page covers services for both councils. If you have chosen to access information from your own council only, selecting one of the services below will take you to information for that council.

Report It (Love Clean Streets) smartphone app

Report It (Love Clean Streets) is the quickest and easiest way to report environmental problems to the councils when you are out and about.

Report potholes and dropped kerb obstructions

How to report potholes to East Sussex Highways or dropped kerb obstructions to East Sussex County Council.

Report an abandoned vehicle

Report abandoned vehicles direct to the police and DVLA through Operation Crackdown.

Report an abandoned bicycle, boat or other obstruction

Use our online form to report an abandoned bicycle, boat or other obstruction in Eastbourne

National bus passes and concessionary bus fares

The National concessionary bus pass scheme is administered by East Sussex County Council (ESCC).

Street lighting

How to report problems with street lighting to East Sussex Highways.

Street closures

How to apply for a street closure

Play streets or street parties

Find out how to apply to turn your street into an occasional play street in the Lewes district or apply for street party consent in Eastbourne.

Street naming and numbering

We have has a statutory duty to ensure that all streets are named and all properties are numbered appropriately.

Car parking

Car parks and on-street parking in Lewes district and borough of Eastbourne

Coach parking

Coach parking in Lewes district and borough of Eastbourne