Toggle menu

Make a personal data request

You can make a request to the councils for a copy of the personal data we hold about you (Subject Access Request).  These requests can be made verbally or in writing.

Please include the following information:

  • A valid name and address
  • Proof of identity
  • The specific personal data you wish to have

This will help us locate the information quickly and avoid any delays in responding to your request.  The councils have to respond to these requests within one calendar month.  You can make a Subject Access Request by writing to us at the address below or by completing the attached form: 

Information Governance Officer
Lewes District Council and Eastbourne Borough Council
Town Hall
Grove Road
BN21 4UG

Tel: 01323 410000

Lewes email:

Eastbourne email: 

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon
Last modified on 28 September 2022