Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Latest updates on rollout of wheelie bins for refuse in Lewes district

Report a dead animal in Eastbourne

This form can only be used to report a dead animal on public land such as a street, park or beach in Eastbourne.  

Use our separate online form to report a dead animal within the Lewes district.

We cannot collect from private land such as a garden. Small dead animals from a private property can be double bagged and put in your normal household waste bin.

Online report form

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.