We are sorry something has gone wrong; we would like to help put it right.
You can use the online form below to request a formal investigation into any of the following;
- poor service standards
- repeat service failures
- equality breaches
- poor conduct of a member of staff or contractor
If you would like us to resolve an issue that does not fall under the categories above you can report a problem or appeal a decision.
We will do all we can to resolve the issue informally; Stage 1 formal investigations can take up to 10 working days.
We cannot usually investigate if:
- you have left it more than 12 months since knowing about the problem
- the matter has not affected you personally or caused you an injustice
- the issue affects most people in the council's area
- you have, or had, a right to appeal or take legal action and we think it is reasonable for you to have done so
For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.